Saturday, August 8, 2009

You are my ♥love♥

Sunday, June 14, 2009

♪♫ ~ You are the love of my life ~
~ You are the hope that I cling too ~
~ You mean more than this world to me ~
~ I wouldn't trade you for silver or gold ~
~ I wouldn't trade you for richest untold ~
~ You mean more than this world to me ~ ♫♪

This is a song we sing in our church and it is my heart song. And it just takes me to a place of such wonderful worship. He has become the love of my life, He has become my very best friend, when there was no one else He was there for me. When I was broken and undone He lifted me out of my dispare. When I thought I lost all my dreams and hopes He was there to restore my soul from my troubled self. I love Him so much! He has become my life that I need no other life. This worlds riches, silver, gold, entertainment, problems and its constant drama is not something I'm needing in such a hurry ;0)He has become my everything! Who else would love such a person as myself, who else could take care of me like He can, who else can display such awesome love to an individual? Only God can... I am indebted to him forever and my heart is full of compassion for the souls that he has brought my way... Thank you Jesus for such an opportunity to share the wonderful love you have for them... Who am I but just a vessel for you to work in your kingdom.What did I think? All these years I kept it all to myself, all these years I wanted for myself, I sought after you only in my time of need. What was I thinking? Such awesome power and deliverance you have for all who just ask, for your forgiveness and grace.I'm am just in AWE of all that you are doing in my life. I cannot thank you enough!! I'm just waiting to see what else lies around the corner, but Lord I feel that I have to keep making steps forward and not look back... I will do just that! I will continue to embrace your POWERFUL WORD unto my bosom... I'm so broken before you and I will serve no other but you. You have become my SALVATION and all I can do is be a willing vessel for you.My heart♥ today

*4Ever[N]HisMercy*

No comments: