Saturday, August 8, 2009

♥ IT WAS LOVE SENT FROM HEAVEN ♥




Saturday, March 29, 2008
IT IS LOVE SENT FROM HEAVEN

When love didn’t let me just walk away,
When love believed in my true self,
When love knew the depths of my heart,
When love saw I was broken and undone,
When love seen I couldn’t stand on my own,
When love seen I was used and abused,
When love did not point or accuse,
I knew…

It was love sent from heaven
 
It was your love who seen thru our tragedy,
It was your love that looked beyond my faults,
It was your love who stood before me,
It was your love who defended who I truly am,
It was your love that kept me from falling in my despair,
It was your love that helped me stand, and lifted my hands
I knew…

It was love sent from heaven

I will always love you,
I will always love the God that stands behind you,
I will always remember what our God has done for us.
For He is the strength of our days
And the love of our nights
Because we know …
It was love sent from Heaven
 

No comments: