Saturday, August 8, 2009

♥LOVE♥ is more powerful than HATE


Friday, August 01, 2008
Jesus Name Lighthouse was rocking on Sunday night, July 27th. I have to say that Gods anointing was in that place? Pastor James Champlain had a word from the Lord that was given in his best story-telling that only he can do.
I've heard (as we all have) the wonderful story of Joseph and his brothers… The whole time line, from when his brothers threw him into the pit to being pharaohs' right hand man. Pastor Champlain used a famous quote to open his message:


"Work like you don't need the money,
Dance like no one is watching, and
Love like you've never been hurt"

Joseph was offended and treated wrongly in every imaginable way because of hate and jealousy, but he purposed in his heart to love like he never been hurt… his brothers, pharaohs' wife, even the chief butler forgot him. Sure you knew he suffered inwardly by the names he chose for his children but he never let hurt destroy him or change the way that he loved.
Love is more powerful than hate
God was with Joseph and blessed him and picked him up from the terrible situation he was in… because he loved like he never been hurt. In two years time he went from the prison house to being second in command to pharaohs' kingdom. Higher than he was ever before in his entire life.
Now when the famine came Joseph had every opportunity to destroy his brothers when they came looking for food. As a matter of fact I'm sure many emotions ran through him when he seen them afar off. He didn't even let them know who he was at first. But there was so much love in the heart of Joseph that he wept before them and showed great mercy. They, remembering all and never forgetting their sins against him were very afraid, because they knew they were in the presence of a mighty man of power. But Joseph displayed a love like he never been hurt. He showed them great mercy and was able to say "you meant this for evil but God meant it for good".


Love is more powerful than hate

I know I cannot do justice to what we heard on Sunday night, you would all have to get the CD, but this message was so powerful to me…. For someone to love like they've never been hurt is so unimaginable! Could I do that, could we all do that? Could we all forgive and display love like Joseph did?
I've wrote this before but God in all His mercy showed me such love, when I least deserve it, it was there for me. The love of God is what brought me to my senses and set me free…. I cannot even in simple words tell you the wonderful powerful love of God.
Love is more powerful than hate
I thank God today for all he has done for me… I cannot tell, say, or shout it out enough… I'm still feasting on what I heard and felt on Sunday night! Praise God for His mercy and grace!!! HALLELUJAH!!!


‼Jesus help me to love like I've never been hurt
Because love is more powerful then hate‼

I want to be like Joseph and totally put my trust in God in any situation or trial I may be in… I want to purpose in my heart to not let situations and circumstances change how I love people. God will raise us up if we just love like we've never been hurt and continue to serve our Heavenly Father with all our hearts. What a great example and testimony to me…

*4Ever[N]HisMercy*
Ruby

No comments: