Saturday, August 8, 2009

ABOUT ME -- Ruby Bisiar


ABOUT ME:
♥♥♥♥♥ Hi, My name is Ruby ♥ I am Hispanic ♥ I am happily married to Danny, who is the most AWESOMEST, WONDERFUL, HANDSOMEST, FUNNIEST, CARING, LOVING FATHER AND HUSBAND ♥ He has been by my side since Sept. 1987 ♥ We have both failed each other many times in our marriage and had to go thru many trials, because of wrong choices we both had made ♥ We've had to learn to put those things behind us in order to rebuild our trust again ♥ Our ultimate test was the year 2007. The worst decisions were made during this year that there was no possible way our marriage would survive such destruction ♥ GOD came thru once again, why? Because of the power of the cross of His love toward us, souls ♥ 2008 became the greatest turning point of our marriage!!! HALLELUJAH! God has always been there for us and Jesus is still in the healing business because I believe He has great compassion for lost souls ♥ He can do above and beyond all that we ask, if we will but move aside and let HIM pull us thru without our limitations ♥ Our life long dream has always been to grow old together and it will come to pass! ♥ I guess you can say that I’m pretty outgoing, just a little anyways LOL ♥ but when life hits hard sometimes it can turn us into the worst that we can be, but I have learned that TRUSTING in Jesus will bring you out as gold tried in a furnace and you can enjoy life once again =0) in the power of the Holy Ghost! ♥ I have experienced new life and restoration. Deliverance in Jesus Name! He has changed me, renewed me, and brought me to the place where I am today ♥ Our family is on a new path of growth and I will forever praise His name ♥ There has been some incredible life changing decisions that is only possible with God ♥ I'm very down to earth and easy to talk to ♥ I'm a great listener and love to encourage and uplift peeps ♥ Because with Christ all things are possible ♥ I love peeps no matter what and have great compassion for souls, I want to bring whoever I can to Christ and help them make Heaven their home ♥ I enjoy the simple things of life so I don't need the entertainment of the world to lift my spirits, for God is the lover of my soul and the lifter of my head ♥ I'm a FT preschool teacher of 2s and they are the greatest! They are my passion ♥ We have three great children; one young adult, one teen and one child; they are all in school ♥ I love the Lord with all my heart and I am indebted to Him forever ♥ He will forever be my love and Savior ♥ without Him I am nothing ♥ I am working daily to make Heaven my home and it's not an easy task, but as long as I wear the armor of God and keep His Word locked in my heart I will make it ♥ He is the center of my life actually my world ♥ He has to be after the near fatal destruction of our lil' family and during this time and age where families are being destroyed by the worlds agenda ♥ Family has become very important to me... they have become number one in my life; it is all about them not me ♥ I go to church and I'm an Apostolic Pentecostal 'young lady' and wouldn't trade this life of freedom for any life of bondage and addiction in this world of hate and bitterness ♥ I once was there and don't wish to live in that life of misery and uncertainty, its too heavy for one to bare and to overwhelming ♥ I love music and love to sing praises to God and Worship His wonderful name! And just being under the influence of His Spirit!! ♥ The name of our church is 'Jesus Name Lighthouse' ♥ We love it, the pastors are long time friends (I'm so thankful for that, for where would me and my little family be if they hadn't reached out to us when we had no one else to turn too and those we thought we could turn too, told us to go else where) ♥ I have a wonderful family in Arizona ♥ They are the ultimate and the best peeps to me ♥ I miss them very much and wish we didn't live so far apart ♥ I would love to see them more often ♥ I miss and will forever love my mother who passed away Mothers Day 2008, She will forever be in my heart ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: