Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My troubling soul...

Today has been an amazing day for me. Again Mrs. Barbara and I combined classes... *sigh*
I went shopping after my appointment with Sean's teacher and bought some ingredients for my class cooking project. i was so excited and proud of myself to say the least for being prepared, even though it was last minute. Then I went to work to find out, from Mrs. Barbara, that we would be combining classes *sigh* so much for our cooking project!
Miss. Theresa's class was unavailable for use and so she and her Honey Bears used the Ducky room. I completely understood... Couldn't be helped... I'm just wondering when things will be back normal.
Will I get some more new duckies? Will Alesandra be able to be in my class w/out the interference of her grandmother, Mrs. Barbara? Will I be able to really focus on my class once again? Will they keep me as the Ducky teacher if I continue to not have any new students? These are nagging questions to me that don't really need an answer for I know that all things will turn out to the best of my interest. It always does. Life has a way of doing that, making you question all that is out of control or not exactly going your way. I'm thankful today that I have learned in all my trials that God is the one who controls all things spiritual or in the natural... i will leave it all in the masters hands. I will not worry about the small things that will and can change within the next hour... I love Him today more then I did yesterday! I cannot live a day without Him. Ive tried and failed! Horribly failed! So we will see my friend, my soul who troubleth over the simple things in life...
*4Ever[N]HisMercy*

No comments: