Saturday, August 8, 2009

What a Loser

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I looked up the word 'Lose' and it's meaning is to fail, to be reduced, to surrender, to relinquish. I got to thinking about what it meant to be a loser... Over the years I have surrendered, I have been reduced, I have failed so I guess I was a loser... lol. What a life to lead and serving God in the process and do what I thought was best. Losing site of what God had en-tended for me... hum... What a loser.
Yes, I was a loser weren't we all? Didn't we all fail and become reduced to nothing and surrender to the thing that hurts us the most... our flesh? But I have to say that God has become my Redeemer and my salvation. He has been faithful and true!! BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD!! When the enemy tells me that my past makes me incapable, unworthy or undeserving I will remind him of God's forgiveness... I know that it is under the blood and God has forgiven me. My Savior has put it under His precious blood and there is no other that can remove it from that place of deliverance, not even Satan himself!!
I have accepted my past, my sin, my hurts, my failures, my imperfections.. God has done wondrous works in my life and I am no longer ashamed of my past. I know God has forgiven me. Simple as that. I know it was wrong but I also know that God has taken my bad past and will use it to His Glory. He has already prove that over and over again, He has done more than I thought ever possible!! I never thought I would be were I am today... I am giving all Glory and Praise to my wonderful Savior!!
I seen this in an other blog and When Brother Highland was speaking at our church he brought up these same things:
How to shut the devil's mouth---Tell him: All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. It is under the blood and I am forgiven. Jesus died for my sins...they are washed away from me as far as the East is from the West.
My ultimate favorite it when Bro. Highland pointed out to me that the enemy is such a LOSER that he couldn't even live for God IN HEAVEN!! He fell when there was no evil to fall to!!!
There is such fire within my soul I cannot discount all that God has done for me... if I do or turn my head to the miracles in my life than I'll just become that loser once again... No Thank You!! I'm loving my precious Savior and He is all I need. I just cannot get enough of His Word. There is such truth in the voice of God and His voice is the voice that I have tuned into...
BLESSED BE MY WONDERFUL SAVIOR FOREVER MORE!!!*4Ever[N]HisMercy*Sis Ruby
We are all winners in Christ Jesus and He has giving us the victory!! At the Cross where Christ took on all the sins of the world and took the sing of death... we are victorious!! HALLELUJAH!!! I'm thankful for Him today... Just believe in your savior and what He has done for you and you will be feeling the wonderful power of healing today!! God is good all the time... and what a shame that I didn't realize all power that was in my world threw the power of the Holy Ghost!! I encourage you my bros and sis to reach out to the one who really cares for you... Jesus Christ!!

No comments: