Saturday, August 8, 2009

~God is Able~

Friday, September 05, 2008

I'm in love with what God has done in my life this last year, it brought me much pain and sorrow, but God has seen me thru. I had been falling away and dying for quite a few years, before I finally broke and fell beyond repair.
The sad thing is when people see your weakness and take advantage of it for their own weaknesses. But I realize my mistakes and bad choices were of my own accord. I was so weak and backslidden from who I truly was in Christ that I didn't have the strength to fight against what was wrong. I fell hard and it hurt... It not only hurt me but others that I loved so very much, including my family.
It has been a hard year for me but God in His loving mercy has restored my soul and my family. I cannot express the joy I feel in my soul! I would love to share what I did, but I don't believe that is the will of God... I will not glorify how the enemy ravaged my soul to the point of unrecognition. I just want to Glorify my God for
~He is Able~
to bring peace and hope to anyone that is wanting to be free from sin.
The burden of sin can be so heavy and hard to bare. It will make you someone you thought you'd never become. It will change your perspective about the things of God and His Word. It will make you believe you are justified in the things you are doing, at first it may be small and no big deal but eventually it will bring you all the way to an ugly sinful place. You'll not believe what is happening and how you got there. Then your hate and bitterness will help you to blame others, circumstances or hurt for the place of sin or fallen state that you are in, but God who knows and sees all things waits patiently for us to call Him by His wonderful name of deliverance. It will also make you turn against the people you love the most.
I cannot express the mercies of God... there are no words to explain to you my love for the one who has saved my life from a burning hell...

 "This I recall to my mind, Therefore have I hope. It is of the Lords mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassion's fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness''
Lam 3:21-23

The fire in my soul is genuine and full of the grace of God! He's doing things to me that I thought I would never feel again and more! I believe in miracles because I and my family are one! I will be 4Ever[N]HisMercy because He will never fail me... He was willing to sacrifice His life for me.... He brought love back into my life... He touched deep where no mortal soul could reach... He sent me on a new path, and continues to speak to me and convicts my soul to reach a new level in this wonderful walk of life.
I want to continue, but what more can I say... I'm just so thankful and full of joy...
YES, I have rough days, I get mad, I'm moody at times, I have to deal with very worldly peeps at work, my children don't always do what I want, things don't always go right, I look in the mirror and regret things I've done, we get financially burdened, I get tired and weary, I get lonely for my mother who passed this last spring on mothers day, I bite my nails, my hair doesn't always turn out right, I can't always buy new clothes, I make mistakes, I get frustrated.... need I go on.... I think I'm human, but God loves humanity, that is why He died for us... So I will no longer complain, I will not forget and I will not go back... I will forever worship and praise His wonderful name! For He is my redeemer and help in the time of trouble... none of this humanity will bring me low because I now know where I am going!!! Hallelujah!!! Praise His wonderful Name!!!
I love, I love, I love, I love, I love......

*4Ever[N]HisMercy*
Ruby*

No comments: