Saturday, August 8, 2009

ABOUT MY HUSBAND -- Danny Bisiar


ABOUT MY HUSBAND:
*This will be easy ;0)* My husband is the ULTIMATE caring loving father and husband ♥ He is Caucasian at 6' 3" ♥ He has a winning smile and a great personality, a great soul winning devise ♥ he's loved by many and would give a helping hand to anyone in need ♥ He's a hard worker and has been working for the City for over 17yrs ♥ His favorite occupation is truck-driving, he did that for many years and was a truck-driver when we first married, he just loves the wide open road ♥ We've talked many times about riding the roads and being teamsters... lol ♥ He loves God with all his heart and is a firm believer of prayer and the Power of the Cross ♥ He does all that is ask of his Pastor and is very dedicated and loyal ♥ He plays the trumpet and can read sheet music, he can also play by ear. A great musician ♥ He also can sing and bring the house down in worship ♥ I love when he is anointed by God when he plays or sings, what a great move of God it brings ♥ I love when he prays for people as the tears fall, What faith and compassion ♥ He loves his children and wants the best for them and so tends to be a little hard, a little discipline never hurt any child, right? ♥ He loves me like no other! He thinks I’m the queen of the house and expects my children to treat me thus... lol ;0) ♥ He thinks I’m beautiful and worth fighting for, He takes me places and love to make me happy ♥ He knows how important our lives are together as one and respects my say on many issues ♥ YES HE IS JUST A MAN AND HAS Faults, but who doesn't? lol ♥ I love him, he loves me and we love Christ and our children are the best... that is all that matters! ♥ Christ is the center of our lives and He is the one that keeps us together... without Him we would be nothing ♥ He's just a great guy I wouldn't have it any different ♥ I am blessed of God because of him ♥ I LOVE HIM!
 
 

No comments: