Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Touched...

 
 
 
It has been over 9 months since I have last posted...
I could not post anything more beautiful then the good news of my youngest son receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost at old fashioned altar in an amazing Apostolic service.
It was the day before my 46th birthday, April 7, 2013, on a Sunday night. My son, Julian, was apprehensive at first but decided to worship down front with me. It was just another Sunday night, with great preaching, wonderful music and amazing worship. He quietly raised his hands as I began to pray behind him. There were many people around us doing the same thing. I stood behind him as the tears began to fall, at that moment I realized I was not the only one praying for my son. His father, men of God, young people, older people... If he wanted to stop now, there was no way out of praising and worshiping God with so many praying in encouragement and in unison for one purpose... For Ju to be filled with God's spirit.
It was amazing to watch this young child pray fervently for the touch of his Savior. Ministers layed hands on him, prayed with him and spoke to him... Julian didn't even realized what was happening until he felt the power of the Holy Ghost... I was pulled to move in front of him so I could see what was happening... As the tears began to fall, Julian realized the touch he had been praying for was finally here... Being filled with Gods wonderful spirit,  the power of the Holy Ghost speaking in other tongues.
I have to say... I am one happy mommy and he was one happy little guy; after three years of seeking, he was deeply 'TOUCHED' and blessed beyond measure.
 
 

 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

3 John 1:4

 
 



4 comments:

Stephanie Flores said...

So exciting!

Unknown said...

Whoooo Hoooo.. What a perfect birthday gift for you Mom!
I know the feeling and it's great!

Enjoy your blog and excited that God is using your messages in a great way to reach others!

Rock on Momma!

Ruby said...

Thank you, Stephanie... Im extremely excited! Julian has made such a turn around since being filled... We are blessed :)

Ruby said...

Praise God sister Dolores! It was and will always be a great day to celebrate.
Thank you for your encouraging words :))) blessings to you!!!