Tuesday, July 13, 2010

† A New Generation of Apostolics

*Jasmine*
I pray that this young couple that has found truth will not forget that there are little eyes now watching their every step. Danny and I are very thankful to God for what he is doing in the lives of these two people and there three young girls. This is Jasmine, their youngest, who is only two. They are just learning the things of God and what it is to pray and worship and sing in the house of God... What a wonderful way of life they are giving these little peeps just by choosing to start a new life of serving Christ... That is what Ashley told me... "Tia, I want to give my girls a chance at a good life, a life with Jesus."
Ashley, if your Nana could see you now and the choices you have made to follow after Christ, her heart would be so glad and full of peace. A new generations of Apostolics!!! Blessed Be the Name of the Lord!!!

No comments: