Friday, July 16, 2010

'JESUS' I Need You Now!


♪♫♪ I need you NOW... your my best friend come rescue me, fear of doing things on my own... with you LORD I have VICTORY... I need you RIGHT NOW ♫♪♫ 'Smokie Norful - I Need You Now'
When situations come our way when we have hard decisions in our lives, to big for even us to make, Jesus will always be there... 'RIGHT NOW' when we need Him... He is right on time. I love Him so much I cannot live without His tenderness in my life... When I am overwhelmed He is there to comfort me... and to give me the strength that I need... Jesus my everything♥
"Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah." Psalm 61: 1-4

No comments: