Tuesday, June 29, 2010

As we had ONLY hoped!!!

In 1982, at the age of 15, I walked into a Pentecostal Church in Roseville, CA. Once I became saved, Baptized in the lovely name of Jesus Christ and being filled with His precious Holy Ghost... I knew it was the life for me. Not with out it's ups and downs, failures and disappointments, setbacks and discouragements... I never looked back. I began to pray for the salvation of my familia', because I knew it was the life we were all looking for that I had found!
Of course at that time Richard and Ashley were not born 'yet' and I was just a young girl on a road I had no idea that was set before me and how long It would be before I would see any result to the prayers of a young girl...

*Mary Camacho & Josie Flores*
My mother (on the right of the photo above) came to this lovely truth first. It was then I received my partner in crime to pray for my family in AZ ;) It was a blessed time! Of course we all know, in passed posts, that my mother has passed and is now with our wonderful Saviour. She was a BIG part in bringing the truth to her grand-daughter, Ashley and her little family.
These next few pictures are a beautiful testimony of a praying grandmother for her children. Mom I wish you were here to witness this beautiful event of two beautiful lives.

After their wonderful wedding on Friday night, the following Sunday these two precious young people were baptized in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ for the remission of all their sins!!
"Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.” Acts 2:38-39
Ashley was first... Its was so amazing to me to see one of my family worshiping in the Apostolic way... I honestly never thought this would ever happen in all my years... Lord, ME of little faith!! *THANK YOU JESUS*
Richard was after Ashley and He was deeply touched, as many of us were!!
What a new beginning to a new life!! This young couple has decided to follow Jesus and do the right thing, get married and raise their three little girls in the ways of the Lord the best that they can, bringing them to the house of God and teaching them about Jesus!!
*Bro Sies and Bro & Sis Wesson*
"And not only as we had hoped, but they first gave themselves to the Lord, and then to us by the will of God." 2 Corinthians 8:5
*Praise Be to God!! Our Precious Saviour!! Who Still Saves Souls TODAY!!!*

No comments: