Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The strength in the scriptures... God's Holy Word



♥♥ "And I have said, "My strength and my hope have perished from the Lord. Remembering my affliction and roaming, The wormwook and the gall. My soul still remembers and sinks within me. This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope. Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, says my soul, therefore I hope in Him!" Lam 3:18-24


"Whom have I in Heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my portion forever" Ps 73:25-26

"If you O Lord; kept a record of sins, O Lord, who could stand? but with you there is forgiveness; therefore you are feared" Ps 130:3-4

"Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell" Matt 10:28

"it is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man" Ps118:8 ♥♥

No comments: