Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My PASSION♥


Pastor Champlain had Bro. Highland from the Rock Church of Elk Grove come teach us the Spirit of Life classes for a few weeks. I don't know if it was just something that was deep within my brain of passed lessons learned but when he came to our church I felt like a new convert hungry for the Word of the Lord. I knew somewhere in my past I had learn what he was teaching us... but my spirit that had been wounded and dead for quite some time and now it was alive and well , living inside me with such passion for the things of God... I cannot explain but I sat at the edge of my seat waiting for every word that came out of Bro. Highland’s mouth... it was not only what he said but the scriptures he used came out at me in a living form. I felt them, I heard them, I smelled them, I tasted and I began to breath them.
The Words of the Lord are so amazingly beautiful and soothing to the healing soul. It can transpire, heal, deliver and so much more to a soul that has been rekindled... Passion..... Passion.... Passion...
Passion began taking a hold of my life... not for my own self or my own success but for the things of God. I couldn't get enough of what the Lord was giving me on a daily basis. I became PASSIONATE!

I woke up with His songs of worship and praise on my lips...
I went to work and they seen the love and passion illuminate from within
I came home to find myself in love with everything that I set my eyes upon
I loved loved and loved some more...
I was filled with compassion and forgiveness
I went to bed at night covered in the glow of His loving righteousness...
I became PASSIONATE...

Oh what a beautiful way to live! A life I had nearly forgotten had ever excised. I didn't realize I had become a servant to men... My love became duty and I feared man rather than my loving Savior. Where was my love or as most would say where did I lose my first love... I do not know where or how it left me... But I’m so sorry I had come so far from it, because of love becoming a duty I wandered on a road of destruction.
I’m thankful today for God's loving mercy!!! It has brought me and my family to where I am today....
A life FULL of Passion =)

No comments: