Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"Come look at what God made just now, A rainbow!!"

I was getting off work and Cynthia and Sean came to pick-up Julian and me from school. When we came out there was a rainbow so bright from end to end. It sent Julian flying back toward his classroom where all his classmates, were still waiting to be pick up from school. Shouting "Mrs. Roberta! Mrs. Roberta! Come look at what God made just now, a rainbow! a rainbow!!"

Mrs. Roberta told me that it sent chills up her spine. She began to look around to see where the voice came from... lol...

I work and Julian goes to the same school. It is a private school, but not christian. As a matter of fact very worldly. Julian never hesitates to speak about God or tell his teachers or friends about how much he loves God. I'm so thankful for his precious little heart and the love that he has already developed for our wonderful Savior...

The teacher and all the children that were left came running out to see the rainbow that God made at that instant and everyone was amazed... honestly it was absolutely beautiful!!! I have an old digital so this pictures doesn't give it justice.

The staff is always making comments about me and my family... they see that there is a difference in our relationship as a family. They have been curious about things that are obvious, being an apostolic woman, and have asked, but I believe that God is my protector and that God is working on some of the staff that I have met with on off days...



I'm so thankful to God that we have the truth and we know the one true living God. I'm so thankful to God for the boldness and innocence of a child, who knows no risk and speaks what is on his heart.



*4Єﻻэѓ⌠Й⌡ҢїيМэѓċצּ*

No comments: