Wednesday, November 30, 2011

sincere apology :)

I haven't been posting faithfully here and I do apologize. I began posting on my other blog


Not enough energy and to much to explain as to why ... lol. But I really didn't want this blog to be about 'just anything' but about my inspirational experiences with God. There are many learning experiences I have not posted and for that I also apologize; because I love to share my wonderful times with my Lord. And actually, I had dedicated this blog since the beginning of it's creation, to Him and only Him. It is Him that I want to glorify and give praise and honor too in 'Passionately Inspired'. I have just been horrible about being consistent (my greatest downfall-being inconsistent).
So please if you'd like you can go by and visit me at 'Moments in [my] time' or better yet follow that blog as well. Hope to see you there or here for I will be at both places; maybe even at the same time ;) I'm just talented that way.

HA!! Love ME♥

No comments: