Thursday, June 16, 2011

♥ Our yearly trip ♥

The time has come for our yearly trip
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ YES, I am singing the wonders of Heaven  ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬
Mendocino, CA here we come!!


Cynthia and I in 2009 she is 19 here

Cynthia has turned 21 this last Monday..
It makes my heart skip a beat, lol

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ Cynthia ஜ۩۞۩ஜ


Cynthia last year, she is 20
We will be heading to Mendocino/Fort Bragg area,
it has become a tradition with her and I.
We used to do it as a family during the month of June,
which made it a tradition to celebrate her birthday, there. 
after our youngest was born we went one last time
and realized we could not afford it much longer, with all 5 of us.
Cynthia was extremely disappointed in that news...
so I promised her that we (her and I) would continue to do it
without the guys... (how? I did not know at the time)
But where there is a will there is a way

Here we are on our way to the most beautiful place
we so love!! It has become a 'have to' now...
Cynthia and I need this trip every year. I don't know what I will do when she finds her one and only and not be around or want me around to do this trip, now that is sad to think about.
I love my baby-gurl and thank God for such a beautiful young lady.
We have bonded so much and driven each other crazy as well, but we have this wonderful love triangle of sorts and that is special to me♥
God has brought us through many obstacles and we have confided and prayed on many things together. for that I am very thankful... She is my BFF!!

A daughter is a gift of love.
~Author Unknown




Ї ℓ◎√℮ ƴ◎υ ℭ¥ᾔ☂нḯα ‼‼


(Leave a comment about you and your daughter. would love to hear about your wonderful times and blessed moments. Something special you will never forget.)

When we weren't scratching each other's eyes out,
we were making each other laugh harder than anyone else could.
Lucie Arnaz, daughter of Lucille Ball

A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present,and the hope and promise of the future.
~Author Unknown




Daughters are like flowers, they fill the world with beauty,
 and sometimes attract pests.
~Author Unknown

2 comments:

teacheroftwos said...

I cherish all the moments I get to hold Abby like a little baby and rock her to sleep singing to her because I know someday she will be 21 and not want me to hold her anymore. :(

Taberah Spiers Photography said...

{praying together on the way to school every morning} {singing together at altar call} {painting each others toenails} {picture shoots together} I love my babii girl so much with my heart. I cant even stand the thought of her leaving when she gets older...were so close now I cant wait to be bff's when shes older. <3 I just love my sweet girl