Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Instagram


I have now joined the ranks of Instagram-ing, if that is a word.
Since they have opened it up to Android users.
I have found that my Android takes better pictures then my trusty old camera, (I really need to buy me a new camera, It's just not a priority at this time) and having my phone on hand at every opportunity is more beneficial. Working with preschoolers I have many wonderful moments of getting great shots of those Kodak moments.
This photo I took of one of my preschoolers doll, while patting her back at nap time, is one of my favorites (the photo is one of my fav). It was a rainy day and all the children were snuggled deep within their blankets. The music droned on quietly and the rain hit against the sliding glass door... Beautiful! I began to dose myself and noticed the fairy, lying there waiting for its owner to wakeup and play. I took its picture and told the fairy she had to nap as well and not dare wake these energetic children that needed their afternoon naps.I know I'd sure would love to snuggle down on days like this...
Thank you instagram for letting me share my thoughts through pictures *sigh*
I love it.

No comments: