Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What GIANT are you afraid of??

"David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee." 1 Samuel 17:37

David has faith that the LORD will bring him through whatever problem comes his way. The faith of a child slay a giant?? Yes, the faith of a child can slay a giant, DID slay a giant and bring down mountains as big as giants!!
We seem to always let the little things get us down or even what we think is a big. But don't you think it is time to renew our childlike faith. Look giants in the eye, with the LORD on our side, and take them on one by one... YES! I think it is high time!!

I have to admit, my faith has wavered some during these transitions in my families life. We have encountered some struggles during the last few months. Putting our faith further out than we have ever done in our entire walk with God. We felt the unction and knew God was speaking to us. He is about to show us (as He's done so many times before *the paw of the lion and the paw of the bear*) one miracle after another.

GIANT, I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!!

No comments: