Sunday, April 3, 2011

10 Years!

Friday, April 8th 2011 @ 7pm
we will be celebrating 10 years!!
I'm so excited and trust God for a wonderful, amazing, anointed service...
In Jesus name I'm blessed!!

"Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved."
Acts 2:47

Our guest speaker will be
Nathaniel J. Wilson Ed.D
with our very own Pastor James R. Champlain

Please pray for us and our service and for God's continued revival spirit that has implored us to reach out to the lost and show the world Jesus!! Being saved and making it to Heaven is what matters most to me today for you and I!!

Hopefully I will get lots of pics to cherish for a lifetime

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh that is so awesome! Congratulations on 10 years! And to have Bishop Wilson there is an enormous honor! I wish I could be there to help you all celebrate!

Ruby said...

Thank You, Kim!! Im over the top about it... I cannot wait to hear him preach.